- Name: Tadacip (Tadalafil)
- Brand Name: Cialis / Scifil / Apcalis / Forzest / Tadalista
- Active ingredient: Tadalafil
- Used for: Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence) treatment
- Dosages (mg): 20
- Drug Class: Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5)
- What Is Tadacip?
- How does Tadacip Work?
- Interesting Facts about Tadacip
- Off-Label Uses of Tadacip
- Drug Interactions
- Warnings, Precautions & Counter-indications
- Customer Questions
- Customer Reviews
What Is Tadacip (Tadalafil)?
Tadacip is a medical analogue of (generic) of Cialis produced by pharmaceutical company Cipla. It is created for improvement of erectile function and treatment of concomitant sexual issues. It takes smooth, directive effect: stimulates natural mechanism of erection and doesn’t influence endocrine profile and metabolism of organism. Tadacip has a prolonged action (up to 36 hours) with minimal counter-indications and side-effects.
Pharmacological composition and efficiency of Tadacip are identical to the ones of original Cialis. One tablet of medication contains 20mg of active substance, tadalafil and insignificant amount of inert substances accelerating penetration of tadalafil in blood. Tadacip was clinically tested and received a certificate of compliance allowing application of the drug medicinally.
Absence of patent restrictions enabled to reduce the retail cost of Tadacip two-fold. Besides, tadalafil is an active compound: in order to have a noticeable improvement it is enough to take a one-time dosage of 5mg. Due to increased content of tadalafil, one tablet of Tadacip may be divided into two or four intakes – this quantity is quite enough for improvement of quality of erection of a sound man.
Tadacip has two medical indications to prescription:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Decreased reaction on stimulation
Due to a bigger dosage of tadalafil, the medicine can struggle against sexual disorders. Tadacip is especially effective in those cases when erectile dysfunction has a vascular origin: blood circulation disorder in sexual organs and pathologic decrease of arterial blood pressure. Clinical efficiency of Tadacip occurs only along with sexual stimulation, since the drug doesn’t contribute to growth of excitement level and doesn’t treat impotency. It is admitted to take Tadacip for improvement of normal erection. In this case the tablet can be divided into two parts.
How Does Tadacip Work?
Tadacip is recommended to be taken 30 minutes before planned sexual intercourse with a lot of water. A patient should refuse fat food or alcoholic drinks acceptance, since they reduce bioaccessibility of the medication. If these simple instructions are observed, Tadacip takes its effect in 20-30 minutes. Peak of sexual activity may reach 36 hours. During this period, no additional dosages can be taken in order to avoid occurrence of side-effects.
Dosage is subdivided into three gradations:
- 5mg (quarter of a tablet) – for enhancement of normal erection for healthy men;
- 10mg (half of the tablet) – in case of impossibility of independent development of sound erection;
- 20mg (a whole tablet) – for treatment of serious erectile disorders.
Maximal daily dosage is 20mg. If Tadacip is taken daily within a treatment course, the dosage should not surpass 10mg.
Interesting Facts about Tadacip
The main benefits of Tadacip application:
- Long-lasting action period 36-48 hours;
- Approval by FDA;
- Affordable price in comparison with Cialis;
- Branded medication of Cipla company.
Tadacip is highly-effective for treatment of erectile dysfunction for men at any age. It is important not to forget about the temporary pharmaceutical effect.
Tadacip doesn’t have age limit due to its natural reactions caused by medicine’s active substance. Discontinuation of the drug doesn’t lead to aggravation of normal erectile function. Tadacip doesn’t influence testosterone level and fertile function of semen. The influence of Tadacip on brain vessels, skeletal muscles, color perception or cardiac muscle life activity is excluded. Long-term use of the drug is possible, since it doesn’t cause priapism.
Off-Label Uses of Tadacip
Tadacip cannot be used off-label, since its action is aimed at two main goals: erectile function disorder and low reaction on stimulation. The high dosage of tadalafil enables a patient to treat even the severest cases of erectile dysfunction. Tadacip is particularly effective when erectile dysfunction is of vascular origin: impairment of blood circulation in sexual organs, pathological decrease of arterial blood pressure.
Influence of other drugs on Tadacip:
- Active substance of Tadacip, tadalafil is metabolized with participation of CYP3 A4 enzyme. Selective CYP3 A4inhibitor, ketoconazole enhances area under concentration-time curve by 107%, whereas rifampicine reduces it by 88%.
- Notwithstanding the fact that specific interactions were not examined, it may be assumed that such protease inhibitors (Pi) as ritonavir and sacvinavir as well as CYP3 A4inhibitors such as erythromycin and itraconazole enhance tadalafil’s action.
- Combined intake of antiacid (magnesium hydroxide/ aluminium hydroxide) with tadalafil decreases speed of tadalafil absorption without changing total area of area under concentration-time curve for tadalafil.
Influence of Tadacip on other medicines:
- It is well known that tadalafil enhances hypotensive action of nitrates. It happens as a result of additive action of nitrates and tadalafil on metabolism of nitrogen oxide and cyclic guanosine monophosphate. Therefore, usage of Tadacip on the top of nitrates application is strictly prohibited.
- Tadacip doesn’t take any clinically significant effect on clearance of medicines the metabolism of which is performed with participation of isoenzyme P450.
- Research studies have demonstrated that tadalafil doesn’t inhibit or induce isoenzymes CYP3 A4, CYP1 A2, CYP2 D6, CYP2 E1, and CYP2 C9. Tadalafil doesn’t take noticeable impact on pharmacokinetics of S-warfarin and R-warfarin. Tadalafil doesn’t affect adversely warfarin in regards to prothrombin time.
- Tadalafil doesn’t enhance the time of bleeding caused by acetylsalicylic acid.
- Tadacip doesn’t have clinically significant interaction with main classes of anti-hypertensive remedies including calcium channel antagonists (amlodipine), angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors (enalapril), beta adrenergic blocking agents (metoprolol), alpha adrenergic blocking agents, thiazide-type diuretics and Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers which were used in carious dosages in capacity of monotherapy and in combinations.
- According to clinical trials, there was no any influence of tadalafil on concentration of alcohol in blood, impact of ethanol on cognitive function and arterial blood pressure. Besides, there were no changes in tadalafil concentration in blood in 3 hours after its intake in combination with alcohol.
- Tadalafil doesn’t have any significant effect on pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of theophylline.
Tadacip doesn’t influence activity of cardio-vascular system, is not reflected on hepatic, renal and gastrointestinal functioning. The medicine is one of the safest medicines in its group. Nevertheless, clinical trials of Tadacip have shown a number of side-effects.
According to frequency of their development they are divided into two groups:
- Frequently met (up to 10% of patients);
- Rare (from 1 to 2% of patients)’
The first group includes the following adverse factors:
- Vertigo, slight headache;
- Blurred vision (seeing spots);
- Insignificant temperature increase;
- Reddening of face.
These side-effects do not have a pronounced symptomatology and disappear within several hours.
Much rarer Tadacip intake is connected with development of more serious side-effects (second group):
- Unpleasant feelings, heaviness in the stomach;
- Arterial blood pressure drop;
- Nose bleeding;
- “Sandpaper” in the eyes;
- Involuntary muscle contractions;
- Strong headache, migrainous attacks.
In case of the following side-effects occurrence it is required to stop sexual activity and seek immediate medical attendance.
Warnings, Precautions & Contraindications
Tadacip doesn’t influence metabolism of organism and cardio-vascular activity.
At the same time, the medicine is counter-indicative to men suffering from one or several of the listed diseases:
- idiopathic hypertensia;
- permanent disability of cardiac rhythm;
- cardiac angina of any severity form;
- heart or apoplectic attack including rehabilitation period;
- aneurysms and other vascular pathologies;
This restriction is based on two facts:
- Sexual activity is connected with serious physical exertions causing the development of complications;
- Combined intake of Tadacip with medicines from nitrates group (nitroglycerin, gluconate) and pressure regulators leads to occurrence of crossed overdose.
Besides, Tadacip is counter-indicative in case of idiosyncrasy to Tadacip components (including additive agents – glucose and lactose). The medicine is not to be taken by persons under 18 years of age.
Decrease of liver function, diabetes and other endocrine diseases do not require dosage correction: the drug is not metabolized and doesn’t influence the condition of excretory system.
Customer Questions about Tadacip
Tadacip keeps its pharmacological characteristics within two years from the date of issue. Keep the drug in original package in cool place out of direct sunlight and moisture.
What is the difference between Tadacip and Cialis?
Pharmacologic composition and efficiency of Tadacip is identical to the ones of original Cialis. One tablet contains 20mg of active substance, tadalafil, and insignificant number of inert ingredients accelerating penetration of tadalafil in blood. Tadacip has passed clinical trials following the results of which it acquired a certificate of compliance of the drug for medical purposes.
Absence of patent restrictions allowed reducing the retail cost almost twice. Besides, tadalafil is a very active compound: for erection improvement, it is enough to take 5mg of Tadacip. Due to increased dosage of tadalafil, one tablet of Tadacip may be divided into 2 or 4 intakes. This is quite enough for improvement of erectile functioning of a healthy man.
I have diabetes: do I need to correct the dose?
Patients suffering from diabetes on the top of tadalafil intake have the area under concentration-time curve less by 19% in comparison with the healthy people. This difference doesn’t require dosage correction.
Reviews by Online Canadian Pharmacy Customers
Some time ago I used Cialis but then switched over to Tadacip. It seems to be more efficient and smoother. Being not a rich man, I also like the moderate cost of Tadacip. Reduced price in combination with remarkable effect is a perfect bonus to my health improvement. I felt a real man again! Thanks to Tadacip
Tablets work fine, but go easy on them! Four pills per month is more than enough. At the end of the week I took one tablet and its effect lasted 3-4 days. But no way should you mix it with alcohol! Once I did it and was feeling very sorry for that the whole week. Just do not use more than one, it’s strong.
Tadacip is much cheaper than its analogues, and is suitable for regular usage. After taking it, I feel fast and good effect which is not often met while intake of other ED drugs. Moreover, Tadacip doesn’t irritate my stomach and doesn’t cause addiction. It means I have erection without Tadacip as well but not so long as desired. I buy a package with four tablets and it goes a long way.